<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 13, 2004

I am currently wanting to go on a mystical voyage. Like the ones my ancestors did, or at least the shamans of my ancestors. I am looking at the salvia divinorum plant. This particular plant has incredible hallucinogen and no addictive properties. Oh and it is quite legal in almost every country.

I went looking for my metal pot today. I found a good candidate in a scrap tire. I will have to go back and get it. I also made a form for a cement pot. It will be used to keep some rock moss. The larger tire pot will probably house a tamarack tree or maybe a pine.

I haven't worked on my book since I last posted. Hmm, I will one of these days.

Taxes have finally been sent away. I will be real happy when I get a check from the government.

I have also started working on a sign for the zetes, I hope to give it to the club as a gift.

Comments: Post a Comment