<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 31, 2004

So, I am sad. No one will argue over religion with me. Well that is not completely true. But, it would be nice to have a sceptic to talk with over long hours. Maybe I just want some company. Sometimes I kinda feel alone in a world of six billion people. There is no such things as souls.

I have admitted to myself that I am addicted to the God concept and prayer. It is a genetic thing, we almost know this sure. It has a benificial side effect in extreme adversity. I am not going back to YHWH. I know that he appeared to me in a dream, I know that it counts for something. However, I would rather pray or talk to the Wind. The Wind talked to me once, and I was awake.

I still undertake the five precepts of Buddhism. However, I will walk with the wind and explore my relationship with it.

I was thinking about getting a dhamma wheel tattoo today. I dunno where I would put it though, probably on an arm. Then I was like "holy crap!" I am an adult, but then again, maybe it is a surprise because I had a grade 12 knowledge of science in grade six. So, maybe because my brain hasn't really changed, I haven't noticed much.

As they say in the biz, this is more of a fake update.

Comments: Post a Comment