<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

I haven't posted in a while (as usual). I have been busy. I registered for courses today. But most of my time lately has gone into Wikipedia. I have done some things, but mostly I have been preocupided by the religion topic.

We had a LAN party on Saturday. I left early, which turned out to be around 530h. There were people still there the next night around 2000h, still playing Battlefield 1942. They did sleep for a few hours though. We ended up playing Counter-strike, Battlefield 1942 and Unreal Tournament. My computer really didn't like Battlefield so I didn't get to play it.

We are going to New Brunswick for a little while to visit family. So I might be unable to post for awhile.

I am really getting into this wikipedia think of making links to all pertanent things.

Comments: Post a Comment