<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

So today I phoned up my good friends at the residence (i.e. the managers) to complain about the error in their handbook. They said in the handbook that real trees and plants are forbidden in the residence. I phoned them to say that there was no such clause in the contract and they are idiots. Well, maybe not say they were idiots but to infer it.

It is silly to think that they could ban all living plants from the residence. A piece of raw vegetable would therefore be banned also. Technically all viable seeds would be too. They are both living and are plants. It would be interesting for them to try and ban these things in the contract. At least the lawyers are doing some thinking.

I think I am too confrontational for my own good. At least I am smart about it.

Comments: Post a Comment