<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 11, 2006

So I sat in on a philosophy class yesterday. I asked the prof some questions. We talked about nuclear power, space and toothpaste. Check out his website. This guy is supposedly going on air to debate how God doesn't exist. He is also the same prof that awards any person an A if they can prove god's existance. I will see if I can use a singularity proof to get a TA position, that would certainly be sick, try and deny me a philosphy minor after that, fackers.



"When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself, and God does not care to support it, so that its professors are obliged to call for the help of the civil power, 'tis a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one."
[Ben Franklin, _Poor Richard's Almanac_, 1754 (Works, Volume XIII)]

Comments: Post a Comment